Finding Your Way Home in Our Fall Real Estate Market
Fall is a remarkable season in Northumberland County with its rolling hills and array of colour as the leaves turn and temperature lowers. Those of us who live here know of the comfort and advantages that are compliments of having a home in Cobourg, Port Hope and all the townships, towns, villages and hamlets within Northumberland County. And the secret is getting out as we can see by more and more people choosing to buy real estate and relocate to Northumberland County. Whether you’re looking for the best real estate values for your hard earned dollars, searching for a safe place to raise a family, yearning for wide open spaces or just wanting to get away from the busyness of the big city while still living close enough for a quick visit back, there’s something for everyone in Northumberland County.
Cobourg, Port Hope and all the communities within Northumberland County provide plenty of entertainment and events as we embark on fall. Whether you call our community home or live a short drive away, you are always welcome to join us - some of our pre-fall and fall events include: The All Canadian Jazz Festival in Port Hope (Sept.5-7), Warkworth's Fall Fair (Sept.6&7), Port Hope Fair (Sept.12-14), Northumberland Hills Studio Tour (Sept.13&14), Brighton AppleFest (Sept.26-28), Roseneath Fall Fair (Sept.27&28), The Vintage Film Festival (Oct.24-26) and the list goes on...
Even though you might think that once the kids go back to school in September the real estate market in Cobourg and Port Hope would settle out, the opposite is true; our residential real estate market typically gains momentum the first week of September.
If you have a real estate move in your future, contact me and let’s start planning for your success in today’s real estate market. I use trend setting technology, leading edge marketing and haven’t forgotten the value of good old fashion service.
Real Estate Service Features
- A comprehensive yet easy to understand Market Analysis that makes sense - with the available documents to back it up
- Floor plans - making the marketing of your resale on par with new homes from a builder
- High end feature sheets for prospective Buyers to take with them – setting your home apart from the competition
- Professional photography and virtual tours
- Both Buyers and Sellers save with my pre-inspection program – a $452 value
- Leading internet marketing – realtor.ca, royallepage.ca, dalebryant.ca northumberlandrealestate.ca, homesacrosscanada.com, worldproperties.com and more
- Strategic marketing in the local papers