Knowing the Northumberland Real Estate Market and Protecting Your Real Estate Interests
2016 has been without a doubt, the hottest real estate market that Northumberland County has ever seen. Multiple/competing offers have become the standard with successful offers surging past the listing price. Absorption rates have been regularly surpassing 50%, which is a reflection of a strong Seller's market with marginal inventory of homes for sale.
With this hot market comes strategies and negotiation tactics that have been more common in Toronto and Durham Region than it has been in Cobourg and Port Hope. The experienced service of a knowledgeable and progressive Realtor has never been more valuable than it is today. Even though homes are selling quickly, money can easily be "left on the table" without the insight and councel of someone who's immersed in the industry, someone who quickly adapts to changing times and someone who lives, works and plays in the community. Yes, it's been a great year to sell a home in Northumberland County but not the best year to be a Buyer; once again, a strategic alignment with the "right" Realtor will give you an edge.
Don't forget to join me on Thursday mornings as I host “Reality Realty” Northumberland 89.7 fm's real estate talk show. I include segments highlighting: statistics in the residential real estate market of Northumberland County, real estate news and information that pertains to home ownership, Cobourg, Port Hope and all of Northumberland County. I like to say that we “take on, talk about and interview guests on all things real estate with a direct focus on Northumberland County and all the communities within it”.
There’s always something going on in Northumberland County; whether you want to stay indoors or enjoy all that outdoor activities offer. Those of us who live here know of the comfort and advantages that are compliments of having a home in Cobourg, Port Hope and all the townships, towns, villages and hamlets within Northumberland County. And the secret is getting out as we can see, by more and more people choosing to buy real estate and relocate here. Whether you’re looking for the best real estate values for your hard earned dollars, searching for a safe place to raise a family, yearning for wide open spaces or just wanting to get away from the busyness of the big city while still living close enough for a quick visit back, there’s something for everyone in Northumberland County.
Northumberland real estate offers options for first-time home buyers right through to those who are in their retirement years; we have an amazing and diverse community.
If you have a real estate move in your future, contact me and let's start planning for your success in today's real estate market. I use trend setting technology, leading edge marketing and haven't forgotten the value of good old fashion service.
Real Estate Service Features
- A comprehensive yet easy to understand Market Analysis that makes sense - with the available supporting documents.
- Your listing will always be placed on the Toronto Real Estate Board as well as the Northumberland Hills Association of Realtors Board, since I'm a full member of both boards.
- A complimentary home staging consultation will enable you to have your home looking it's very best - a $450 value.
- Both Sellers and Buyers can save with my complimentary home pre-inspection program - a $446 value.
- Drone aerial photography.
- Professional photography and virtual tour from an architectural photographer.
- High-end feature sheets for prospective Buyers to take with them - helping to set your home apart from competing homes.
- Floor plans - supplying buyers with the information they need to make an informed decision.
- Strategic print media marketing.
- Leading internet marketing – realtor.ca, royallepage.ca, discoverroyallepage.com, dalebryant.ca, northumberlandrealestate.ca, icx.ca, worldproperties.com and more.